Thus far, I have failed in my quest to locate some nice jeans for BDF. My criteria is pretty simple:
- dark wash
- no faded wash
- no crazy back pockets (like fancy embroidered ones)
- straight leg but still fitted
- under a hundred ducks
It's pretty hard to find jeans that fit all these criteria bc jeans these days are so skinny & tapered (below)! Not a reasonable fit for a guy with "athletic" thighs. Also, there are some pretty ugly washes out there (below).
- Lucky Brand - Lucky Brand jeans all have funky faded washes...
Other brands that were mentioned by only 1 person:
- Levi 501s in Classic One, Dimensional Rigid, or Clean Rigid ($60)
- Armani Exchange Ludlow ($79) - even though the styling on the website is gross (happy trail? what the ugly shoes!)
- RVCA Heavy Chev Denim ($79)
- Acne Mic ($99) - My fave out of these!
But who knows if any of these will actually fit BDF. If I had a butt the size of BDF's, I'm pretty sure I would only have 3 pairs of jeans too.