2 cans of Spam (I used Lite)
2 sheets of nori/dried roasted seaweed
3.5 cups of white rice
6 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
3 tsp (ish) of white sugar
1) Start cooking the rice in the rice cooker.
Read more to see my first GIF. I'm very proud.
4) Mix in the sugar with the soy sauce in a side bowl.
5) Start cooking the Spam in a nonstick pan.
6) When the Spam starts to brown, add spoonfuls of the soy sauce/sugar marinade and let it caramelize. It only takes a couple of minutes.
7) Lay out a strip of seaweed, place the Spam, and with the mold in place, pack down the rice with a spoon.
8) Pull out the mold carefully and wrap the rest of the seaweed around. When there's some overlap on the seaweed, add a dab of water to make a seal.
Makes 16 Spam Musubis.