|[Bougainvillea and heart-shaped earthquake bolts in the Artists District]|
This weekend, I'll be sailing away on the Tiki Mermaid. I'm serious! I am my friend Cindy's dinner date. I'm also attending 2 weddings. Well, one is a wedding, and one is a wedding ..to..God. Also known as an ordination. Speaking of which, I'll be going wedding dress shopping with my mom and sister. I am not thrilled. I am dreading it so much. I'll be going to Lovely Bride and Bella Bridesmaid. I may also go to Glamour Closet if I have time.
- Now I know that I'm not the only person who has spasms before falling asleep & why.
- I love, love, love popcorn. BDF will attest to the fact that I love getting popcorn more than watching the movie. Here's a recipe for SALTED CARAMEL popcorn. Be still my heart.
- I like all the patterns in this Madewell outfit.
- Blow Job.
- Another recipe: homemade SNICKERS BAR. Wow.
- Jessica Alba's new Honest company.
- Now that the subway to the sea is actually going to happen, let's celebrate by looking back at old electric car routes in LA! Map sent to me by my friend Grant.
Post a Comment