|[My Valentine's Day card from Craft Night, inspired by my fave chapter 21 from the Little Prince]|
- 20 cats as fonts - for you typology lovers
- Scandinavian House Tour in Napa - my sister sent me this. It's exactly my design aesthetic!
- 84% of foreclosed loans violate laws - SF Gate
- Stockholm Rug - a preview of next week's house post
- I'm going to try to get a haircut. I usually go to Du Japon Hair Club, which is a little bit pricier ($60-70) compared to all the $15 Ktown salons. But, I justify it to myself because I only cut my hair twice a year and they're the best. Usually I check out this Japanese hairstyle website and browse the pictures (the universal language), and print it out for the hair stylist.
- Craving two fish tacos from Best Fish Taco in Ensenada.
- Dinner at a new Korean BBQ joint, Kang Hodong Baekjeong. I guess it's owned by a Korean celebrity.. or they paid him for use of his name.. haha
- More painting of the chair (just 1). I bought white paint, sealer, turpentine in prep for this.